Wednesday, August 20, 2003


Yesterday evening after dinner we saw the first Harry Potter movie on DVD, and I thought it was very good. It feels kind of stupid to write that, because for a long time I was sure I wouldn't like it... Well, now I liked it so much so today George bought the second movie on DVD too, so we saw that one this evening and it was also very good.

This morning we went shopping, to Target, Bath & Bodyworks, Borders, Safeway and some other storse. And the rest of the day was spent by the pool... it's about 40 degrees here now so we can't complain about the weather.

This evening we went to a very nice italian restaurant for dinner. I had ravioli with artichoke and gorgonzola and it was probably the best pasta I have ever eaten!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home