Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Studying

Monday was the first day of my new class in "Nordic Politics" at Södertörn University. The class is in English so there are many exchange students from all over the world which makes it more interesting since everyone has different backgrounds and different views of politics in general and especially of politics here in Scandinavia.
There will be a lot of hard work because we are supposed to write short essays before almost every lecture, but I think it'll be fun because the subject is interesting and I just love studying Political Science.

I was without Internet for about 24 hours Monday - Tuesday. It was horrible!! We had a big power failure here Monday evening. It lasted for 7½ hours and when the electricity finally came back my broadband didn't work. I called my ISP but they didn't want to admit that it was because of them, they kept telling me that it was something wrong with my computer. Well, the second time I called I finally got to talk to a guy who agreed to report the problem, and ten minutes later I had access to the Internet again. It is really annoying when those support people don't think that they did something wrong (in this case they probably had to restart something because of the power failure) and instead persist that it is something wrong with your computer.

This evening we are going to a lecture held by people from Kilroy travels . It is about travelling in Vietnam and Cambodia. I would like to go there one day so it'll be interesting to hear what they have to say, and to see pictures from these countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home