Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Weekend in Vetlanda

I haven't blogged much in the past week... sorry about that. Not much have happened here. But I spent a long weekend (Thursday - Sunday) with my parents in Vetlanda and had a nice time with them and with my cats. My mother had her birthday Friday so we had a party which lasted for the entire day...with a very yummy sandwich cake! Then on Saturday we made a trip to Falköping where we spent the afternoon visiting my grandmothers brother Harald. That was really nice. I showed him some pictures from our trip and told him about the relatives we visited in Turlock (they are his relatives also). We all enjoyed it very much. Just wish the weather would have been better, it was raining most of the day.

Today I've cleaned my apartment. I cleaned my windows, vacuumed, dusted all my little things, and finally hung up clean curtains. It was actually quite fun to clean, and it looks good now. But I'm not quite finished so I'll continue tomorrow.

Tomorrow evening we are going to Mosebacke. Wille Crafoord has a releaseparty for his new CD and I've been looking forward to that for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home