Tuesday, September 09, 2003

We have both been suffering really bad from jet-lag during the past days... It's just impossible to be tired when we are supposed to sleep and we have been awake during the nights and sleeping during the days. Still on California time! It's starting to get a little bit annoying now... It's 2 am and I should have been sleeping for hours but feel like I could stay awake for many more hours.
It's cold here in Stockholm... well, actually it's quite warm for being September but it's very cold for us. Have been freezing ever since we came back. It's about 20 degrees Celcius here at daytime, compared to 42 degrees in Phoenix 1½ week ago. Guess what I prefer? Yes - I love warm weather! And I miss having a pool around most of the time... guess we got really spoilt over there.

Oh, and it would be very interesting to know if anyone actually reads this blog in English since I haven't received any comments at all during our trip. Please, write something, it's more fun to write when I know that someone is reading...

Will try to sleep now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home