Saturday, September 20, 2003

Raining...

I haven't written here in a couple of days. I couldn't really find any words to write down when Anna Lindh was murdered, even though I wanted to write about it. It's just too awful. There was a beautiful memorial service for her today, TV sent it, and it was very touching to hear her friends and colleagues talk about her and what she had meant to them and to Sweden.

I'm also tired. Still haven't got used to the time here in Sweden, especially since I worked until 2 am a couple of nights earlier this week. I seem to be working best at nighttime and sleep best during the day. I can't say that I have done much useful in the past week:( Guess I have to change that during next week! But first there's a nice weekend coming up and I think we might be going to IKEA in Barkaby tomorrow. Maybe also to Gröna Lund since we have an annual pass and this weekend is the last weekend they are open so we might go there to use our pass one last time. Hope the weather will be better than today when it was raining and raining and raining....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home